Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Charlotte NC guest bathroom redesign

Alright time to sink my teeth into this project! Reptile print Wallpaper was taken down and to my surprise there was no damage done to the drywall! Just a few hole patches to be filled in and then it will be time to paint. I am going with a gray wall paint color. My inspiration for this bathroom is from this picture I found at a local furniture consignment store! I bought it a year ago because I loved it and I figured I may use it later on. Finally I am going to put it in a guest bathroom! It will actually be guest/little girl's bathroom so I'm going to add some feminine touches with soft pink and lavender!
 
 

 
 
 
So many shades of gray! I have already eliminated seven color swatches so these are my final three!
 
 
 
 
Look for the reveal in May!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

http://www.dwellbycheryl.com/