Monday, March 10, 2014

Ohio Design reveal!

   I had a blast redesigning this 1973 Ohio living room. My client has had this furniture since they moved in over 36 years ago! It was time for a change and knowing my client's love for the ocean and anything beachy I decided to go in that direction. She is always wearing bright colors so I brought bright colors into her living space. I thought she may need it during those dreary Ohio winters!


                                                       Before

 
 
                                                               After 

 
 

Before
 
 
  After        

 
 

 
 

 
 

/
 
Furniture is from Furnitureland South in High Point NC
Accessories from HomeGoods
Window treatments by Curtains and Co. Pineville NC
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

http://www.dwellbycheryl.com/